July 27, 2009

And I'm Off!

What justifies a sushi dinner better than a $4 lunch? Going to have another perfect food day today--Yuca's and Katsu Ya--before I leave for three weeks.

I'm off to Hong Kong tonight to meet up with my friend Josie. From there we'll be traveling to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. And predictably, the thing I am most excited for is the food! I CANNOT wait to have dinner meats for breakfast, and the best smoothies of my life. I've already booked a cooking class in Chiang Mai, and I heard about this place in Saigon, Quan An Ngon, that has all the best street vendors under one roof.

I will be unable to update the blog while I'm away, but will definitely be taking notes and pictures of all the best things I eat. So look forward to a series of long updates upon my return.

See you in mid-August,


Nosher

No comments:

Post a Comment